The 6th Annual Coronado Valentine's Day 10K, 5K & 1 Mile Fun Run will be held on Sunday, February 14th, 2016 at Tidelands Park in Coronado, California. In it's 6th year, the event has earned a great reputation for its attention to detail, race management, and an awesome post-race party at Tidelands Park & McP's!
- NEW for 2016: 5K distance added!
- Register for the 10K as a couple or as an individual
Islander hand carved tikis will be awarded to the top 3 finishers in each age category and for couples categories for the 10K & 5K
- Great, flat, Personal Record (PR) course through beautiful Coronado along San Diego Bay
- Special Valentine's Day Match Making event
- Each 10K & 5K participant receives an awesome finishers medal
- Each 10K participant receives a high quality technical t-shirt
- Each 5K & 1 mile fun run participant receives a high quality cotton t-shirt
Special Valentine’s Day Match Making Event!
Will YOU find LOVE on the Run????
This is a Match Making event! At registration you can choose to pick up your choice of bib (different from racing bib): Available, Taken, or It's Complicated. Wear the bib on the run and find others that like to run and do events just like you! Get social at the event and make new friends.
ERDINGER Non-Alcoholic is a refreshing isotonic recovery drink, ideal for quenching the thirst of athletes as they cross the finish line. It replenishes the body with essential vitamins such as B9 (also referred to as folic acid).
ERDINGER Non-Alcoholic has isotonic properties to help replenish fluids lost during exercise and helps your body recover faster.
The post race party will be held at McP's Irish Pub and Grill located at 1107 Orange Avenue in Coronado. After the race, stop by in the patio to enjoy the breakfast buffet ($13) and cold beer (free for participants)!